Does Your Relationship Need "Better Communication?"
Improved communication + increased confidence leads to a stronger relationship connection!
Download this Special Guide to help you:
- Develop communication styles that lead to connection, not conflict... and watch relationship stress fade away...
- Bring your best, most confident self into all your relationships, and be seen, heard, and respected for who you are!
- Understand how getting good at self-care makes you a better relationship partner.
- Set healthy boundaries with comfort and ease to get more of what you need and want out of your interactions with others.
- Learn how emotional repair in relationships can turn arguments and disagreements into even greater closeness and connection.
- Uncover goals for yourself and your relationship that are in total alignment with who you are and how you love.
I’ve helped 1,000’s of people like you who are either in a relationship, seeking a relationship, or recently out of a relationship - to positively change the way they show up in their partnerships with the simple strategies revealed in this 10 Ways To Boost Confidence In Relationships.
Enter your name in the form to the right and you'll receive this Special Guide ... to help you quickly get on the path of better communication, greater self-confidence, and a stronger connection in your relationships.
More about Michelle Volz
Michelle Volz is a Relationship Coach who works with people to become stronger, more self-confident communicators in all their relationships, particularly intimate partner relationships.
Michelle knows that the relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have, and that success in relationships is about being able to show up as your best, most confident self to be truly emotionally available to your partner.
In 2006, Michelle formed Motivex, Inc., a coaching and consulting company whose purpose is to provide relationship coaching services online to people wanting to improve communication skills, increase self-confidence, and have a stronger relationship connection.
Michelle is a Certified Master Life Coach and a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Michelle holds a Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology from Antioch University, Los Angeles, and a Bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing and Advertising from California State University, Long Beach.
Outside of the passion of coaching, Michelle loves filmmaking and photography, being near the ocean, hiking, yoga, and anything dog-friendly.
Book your 30-minute no-obligation complimentary session.
Schedule a Free Consultation